On the Sunshine Coast, it’s arguably never been more important to have a flawless rental history. Thankfully, a Noosa bond cleaning provider can help with that.
While your options are certainly vast for Noosa bond cleaning solutions, partnering with a local small business not only benefits our region, but also ensures streamlined communication and high quality services provided. Quite simply, we’re only happy if you’re happy, which is why Sunshine Coast Cleans are committed to performing our services with the utmost attention to detail, in the shortest possible time period. We have earned a strong reputation for being a consistent provider of high quality, reliable and detailed bond cleaning, and fully intend on keeping it that way.
GET A QUOTE
Our team members know their stuff, and have a number of years of experience working with local real estate agents, landlords and tenants. Our team members even carry the REIQ approved cleaning checklist whilst undertaking bond cleans to make sure that our clients get the best possible experience without any stress, and to ensure that nothing in the world of hygiene stands between them and getting their bond money back.
Don’t take our word for it, read what some of our recent bond clean customers have to say.
Our Bond Cleaning Services
General / bedrooms
- Cupboard doors, drawers and shelves cleaned
- Mirrors Cleaned
- Power points and light switches cleaned
- Wardrobe doors, tracks, and shelves cleaned
- Ceiling fans Cleaned
- Light fittings wiped
- Cob webs removed internally
- Air conditioner filters and outside cleaned
- Carpet floors vacuumed
- Garage swept and cobwebs removed
- Skirting, cornices dusted and wiped
- Timber, tiled, and vinyl floors vacuumed and mopped
- Clean windows inside, clean inside and outside of sliding doors including tracks and sills( soft break) Cleaned
- Balcony/Deck floor vacuumed and moped, inside of railing glass cleaned, railing wiped
- Cleaning drawers and shelves.
- Cabinets cleaned inside and out
- Cupboards cleaned inside, outside and top.
- Bench tops cleaned
- Dishwasher cleaned inside and outside
- Light fittings dusted and wiped
- Splashbacks cleaned
- Sinks and taps cleaned
- Oven cleaned
- Floor vacuumed and mopped
- Rangehood and filter degreased and cleaned
- Tiled walls and doors cleaned
Bathrooms & Toilets
- Mirrors cleaned and polished
- Mould cleaned
- Bath cleaned, rinsed and left shining
- Basin and Vanity cleaned
- Toilets scrubbed including base and behind
- Shower scrubbed, fittings and glass cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- Ceiling/exhaust fan cleaned
- Light switched clean
- Tiles and fittings cleaned
- Windows and tracks cleaned internally
- Walls spot cleaned and wiped
- Light fittings cleaned
- Power light switch wiped
- Vacuum & Wash remove pieces of soap scale & lint on wash tub and cupboards
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
Love Living In Noosa
Tucked away from the Bruce Highway amidst a medley of estuaries, lakes, national parks and of course beaches, lies Noosa – the northern jewel in the crown of the Sunshine Coast region. A mecca for tourists and retirees alike, it’s laid back beach style, subtropical climate and resort town feel has managed to attract residents from all walks of life.
For many, the epicentre of this region is Noosa Heads, where the forest meets the sea. Its main beach and its smaller surrounding bays spread around the headland are common surfing locations, many of which are known on world surfing circuits.
In the 1800’s, Noosa’s early wealth came from the timber and milling industries, with tourism not developing as a fully fledged, stand alone industry until the late 1920’s. In this decade, cafes and tourist accommodation began to pop up along the beachfront, and formed the foundation for what we now know as the iconic Hastings Street stretch.
However, full time residents of Noosa and its surrounding suburbs of Noosaville, Sunshine Beach, Tewantin and Peregian Beach have faced an increasing number of difficulties in recent years in securing accommodation, or somewhere to live. For those that don’t have access to a few million to splash on a mansion on the canals, that means renting.
Introducing Sunshine Coast Cleans
For many, the end-of-lease clean means finally facing up to the monstrous dust clouds and terrifying patches of mould they’ve spent the past year convincing themselves don’t exist. However, Sunshine Coast Cleans are local industry professionals that are able to offer an alternative to dealing with this yourself.
To request a quote for our available Noosa bond cleaning services or what specific types of cleaning we offer, please get in touch with us today to discuss how our locally based team can solve your cleaning needs.