When a tenant starts renting a property, they pay the owner a deposit. This amount will be refunded to the tenant if the tenant decides to move or if the rental period has expired and no extension is planned.
By law, tenants must clean the property before they can get the deposit back. A real estate agent makes sure that the property has already been cleaned and returned to its original condition.
When cleaning is done properly and thoroughly, tenants generally receive their security deposit. If the landlord, owner, or real estate agent determines that the property has not been cleaned to standards, there is a high probability that the deposit will be withdrawn or that you will lose the bond entirely.
While it is possible to clean the property yourself, it is strongly discouraged. This is a time in your life when you need to focus on other things, such as hiring moving companies to move your furniture and bond cleaning services to do the cleaning for you.
As a tenant, it is your sole responsibility to adhere to these rules. The best way to keep the property clean is to hire professional bond cleaning services. They quickly clean the property that you are staying in and ease your worries when it comes to keeping the property neat and properly organized.
What do expert cleaners do when they do their bond cleaning services?
You may ask, what do expert cleaners do whenever they do Sunshine Coast bond cleaning services? Here is a list of tasks and areas that they will tackle!
General / bedrooms
- Cupboard doors, drawers and shelves cleaned
- Mirrors Cleaned
- Power points and light switches cleaned
- Wardrobe doors, tracks, and shelves cleaned
- Ceiling fans Cleaned
- Light fittings wiped
- Cob webs removed internally
- Air conditioner filters and outside cleaned
- Carpet floors vacuumed
- Garage swept and cobwebs removed
- Skirting, cornices dusted and wiped
- Timber, tiled, and vinyl floors vacuumed and mopped
- Clean windows inside, clean inside and outside of sliding doors including tracks and sills (soft break) Cleaned
- Balcony/Deck floor vacuumed and moped, inside of railing glass cleaned, railing wiped
- Cleaning drawers and shelves.
- Cabinets cleaned inside and out
- Cupboards cleaned inside, outside and top.
- Bench tops cleaned
- Dishwasher cleaned inside and outside
- Light fittings dusted and wiped
- Splashbacks cleaned
- Sinks and taps cleaned
- Oven cleaned
- Floor vacuumed and mopped
- Rangehood and filter degreased and cleaned
- Tiled walls and doors cleaned
Bathrooms & Toilets
- Mirrors cleaned and polished
- Mould cleaned
- Bath cleaned, rinsed and left shining
- Basin and Vanity cleaned
- Toilets scrubbed including base and behind
- Shower scrubbed, fittings and glass cleaned
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- Ceiling/exhaust fan cleaned
- Light switched clean
- Tiles and fittings cleaned
- Windows and tracks cleaned internally
- Walls spot cleaned and wiped
- Light fittings cleaned
- Power light switch wiped
- Vacuum & Wash remove pieces of soap scale & lint on wash tub and cupboards
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- Removing all trash from the property
- Have carpets cleaned and pest control carried out if specified in the agreement
As you can see, this type of cleaning is much more time consuming and requires at least a day. Expect a bond cleaning service to be more expensive than regular cleaning as it may require more than a professional cleaner and take much longer (this all depends on the size of the property).
In addition to a bond clean, there are other cleaning services that you can request. Remember, this goes beyond the cost of a clean bond.
If you are looking for bond cleaning services here in Sunshine Coast, then you’re in good hands! For here at Sunshine Coast Cleans, have all of these attributes! Whenever you need help when it comes to bond cleaning services, they will provide you with a team of expert cleaners to do the work for you!
Sunshine Coast Cleans is your solution for bond cleaning here in Sunshine Coast, as they always make sure to respond quickly to your problems and provide effective bond cleaning solutions. So, what are you waiting for? Call Sunshine Coast Cleans today!